Warning:

Today's post(s) may contain graphic (some might say "intimate") descriptions of events (and anatomy), and may not be suitable for all readers. Some things, once known, cannot be un-known ;P

New Readers: This blog is funniest (totally biased opinion) if read from earliest to most recent post - so start at the bottom! And please "follow" if you like it!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Marketplace (Buy and Sell your Baby Items)

I'm not sure whether this will take off or not, but I've been thinking about adding a forum for buying and selling used baby items for a while, and today, another mommi contacted me because she is looking to sell her cloth diapers, so I figured now is the time!  Also, I will become a Mommi Times Two in a couple months, and while I have a lot of things from the first time around, I'm in the market for a few new additions, too.  So.  I'm going to list my friend's cloth diapers below, and any followers can feel free to post their own ads, too.  Just be sure to include contact info so interested parties can get ahold of you!

Important: Did you know...even if you do not have a Google Account, you can choose to give yourself a name when you make a post, rather than just selecting "Anonymous"?  It won't link to an email address or anything, but it is helpful so that people can comment and have something to address you by :)

1 comment:

  1. Any friends interested in using cloth diapers (for infants, sorry adults) or adding to their stash, this is your lucky day: a friend of mine is selling hers - 20+ BumGenius 3.0 adjustable size cloth diapers, pristine condition, in white, green, and blue - asking $10 each (retail for $25 in stores). Email her at kara_odonnell@sympatico.ca if interested!

    ReplyDelete