Warning:

Today's post(s) may contain graphic (some might say "intimate") descriptions of events (and anatomy), and may not be suitable for all readers. Some things, once known, cannot be un-known ;P

New Readers: This blog is funniest (totally biased opinion) if read from earliest to most recent post - so start at the bottom! And please "follow" if you like it!

Tuesday 3 May 2011

550 Views!

This doesn't count as a real post, but I had to mention it: 550 people have viewed my blog!  Okay, it would be more accurate to say it has been viewed 550 times.  Fine.  Still super exciting for me, because I didn't really know if anyone woud be interested, and now here it is, with 550 views, 12 official followers (one I don't know, which is EXTRA big-time :D), and lots of email followers!  And people are commenting now!  That makes me particularly happy because I'd really love for this to turn into something of a discussion forum.  So anyway...THANKS EVERYONE!  I hope you'll keep adding your thoughts or stories, and please share the link with anyone you think might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment