Warning:

Today's post(s) may contain graphic (some might say "intimate") descriptions of events (and anatomy), and may not be suitable for all readers. Some things, once known, cannot be un-known ;P

New Readers: This blog is funniest (totally biased opinion) if read from earliest to most recent post - so start at the bottom! And please "follow" if you like it!

Monday 30 May 2011

Blog Blogged Down

This is a crappy, boring post, but I wanted to let any readers know that I have not abandoned the blog, nor have I lost my enthusiasm for it!  I haven't made a new post because of work getting in the way (so annoying :P), having no Internet access at home, and errors with Blogger.  This is also why I haven't responded to any recent comments!  I love comments :)  - and will reply to all - as soon as Google fixes the problem all Bloggers are experiencing right now that is preventing me from doing so.  And just to keep you from forgetting about me...my next post is entitled "Hot Dogs and Hallways", and is about post-baby sex!

Still love you!  Absence makes the heart grow fonder??

No comments:

Post a Comment